Other features include:
1. Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
2. Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
3. Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
4. Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
5. Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular feature of the Zone3 garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
6. Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
7. Zip protection: Internal lining with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip. The Activate Plus range is available as a Tri suit, Shorts, Top and Tri Suit with short sleeves. It’s the perfect entry to mid-level collection which builds on the 2016 and 2017 award winning designs by Zone3.
The Activate Plus range is available as a Tri suit, Shorts, Top and Tri Suit with short sleeves. It’s the perfect entry to mid-level collection which builds on the 2016 award winning designs by Zone3.