Men’s Aquaflo Tri Suit:
This is a fantastic looking suit with superior aero dynamical performance, breathability and balanced compression. With a specification like this it should cost double the asking price! This was backed up by 220 Triathlon Magazine’s 2011 review which gave the Aquaflo the BEST BUY award out of eleven leading brands tested.
1. Aquaflo™ fabric has been designed to streamline your body both in and out of the water. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed onto it the water will bead up and flow straight off the suit. This is the effect which is maximised during the swim.
2. 100% unique built in Air-Seam runs from the top of the suit along the spine. This is a soft plastic mesh material which ergonomically works with the shape of your back. It actively allows for air to flow in and out – it helps to keep you cool and assists with reducing moisture build up. The unique structure allows for great ventilation whist still remaining streamlined.
3. Tri-lite pad - A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
4. New Pocket Design – Two carefully positioned pockets on the rear of the top to store nutritional products or other race accessories. Designed to minimize drag.
5. Total Zip protection – Nobody has put as much care into the inner suit protection as us. The full perimeter of the zip has been stitched with a soft fabric to prevent any sharp edges rubbing against your chest. After testing all zipper protectors we felt that an inside patch, as used by many pros, offered the best comfort and performance.
6. Elastic Technology and piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
7. Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
8. Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.