ZEROD oSUIT Triathlon Suit 2013
With its distinctive side panels the ZEROD oSUIT is immediately recognisable on the ITU circuit and is already worn by many of the world’s fastest professionals and champions including New Zealand’s ITU World Cup-winner Kris Gemmell, Tamsin Lewis of Great Britain and France’s Stephane Poulat and Vincent Luis.
The oSUIT is designed to give you the edge in shorter distance races – sprint and Olympic. It is constructed from Water Wear Weapon® (W3), a revolutionary woven fabric made in France, making it quick-drying, lightweight and flexible.
The oSUIT has flat seams throughout and smooth stitching around the arms and neck to minimise irritation. The lockable zip at the back is lined for comfort and closes from top to bottom to ensure it can’t be pulled open on the swim. The comfortable tri pad is made of antibacterial microfibre, helping you stay cooler and drier on the bike without obstructing your running.
ZEROD tri suits may already be worn by some of the world’s fastest professionals but our target market is clear: all passionate athletes who dedicate time to their sport.
ZEROD oSUITTriathlon Suit 2013 Materials and Technology :
Water Wear Weapon® (W3)
- W3 is woven rather than knitted, producing a tighter fabric with greater durability and increased muscle support
- The revolutionary woven fabric allows 20% more four-dimensional extension than a traditional knitted one, allowing it to pull in every direction to follow your movement
- At just 135g/m2 it's considerably lighter than most, a difference even more marked when the fabric is wet
- A water-repellent fluoro treatment combined with its light weight means W3 dries in just five minutes
- Lightweight and fast drying
- Flexible, allowing multi-directional movement
- Made of soft microfibre with antibacterial properties
- Provides padding and comfort where needed without obstruction or chafing while running
- Flatlock stitching is used for all seams and is flatter than traditional overlock stitching, reducing irritation and chafing
- The zip at the back connects at the top and closes from top to bottom, so it can’t accidentally be pulled down from behind
- An elasticated cord is attached to the pull tab to make it easy to reach
Silicone Leg Hem
- A smooth silicone rubber strip around the inside of the leg provides grip, stopping it from riding up or bunching
- Framilon® tape is extremely thin, highly durable and is used in the seams around the arms, keeping them flat, comfortable and ensuring they retain their elastic properties