The Compressport ForQuad thigh guard is the only compression product sized to your upper leg muscles, not your waist, enabling optimal compression levels to your quadriceps and hamstrings while also supporting the ITB.
Wear the ForQuad under your tri suit, cycle or running shorts. Unlike conventional compression shorts the ForQuad doesn’t cover the groin, so it doesn’t need to be machine washed after each use – it can be hand washed in the shower then worn again straight away for recovery!
Compressport compression products are meant for all levels and abilities and are suitable for almost any sport. Train, compete and recover in Compressport.
- The ultra light Compressport fabric is designed for more effective venous return from the feet to the heart, considerably reducing the build up of toxins in the muscles, particularly during prolonged effort
- Muscles benefit from improved oxygenation, helping to reduce the possibility of cramps and injuries
- This allows for longer, higher impact sessions with less fatigue and quicker recovery
- The Compressport fabric also optimises heat exchange and wicks away moisture, helping to regulate your body temperature
- The Compressport fabric provides rigidity and support to muscles and is designed to reduce shock waves and vibrations
- This helps to prevent muscle tears, joint pain, contractures, micro-injuries and muscle fatigue
- After exercise the Compressport ForQuad continues to accelerate venous return, flushing the toxins from, and increasing oxygenation to, the muscles
- This process reduces the possibility of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Damaged muscles repair quicker meaning you can train and compete on fresher legs
- Always striving to bring you the highest quality, Compressport compression products are manufactured exclusively in Europe, using European yarn, on European equipment, by European medical compression specialists
- Compressport guarantees your product for two years and will exchange it for any manufacturing fault or defect during that period